Falling Cow Country Wine Festival 2019
Saturday, June 15, 2019
1 day advanced booking is required.
Price: $8.00 - $10.00
Duration: 5 hrs
Group Size: 1 - 0 Guests
Cowboy up and come on down to the 12th Annual Falling Cow Country Wine Festival on Saturday, June 15th!
(Click on the "4:00" button for more details and ticket options.)
Time to cowboy up and come on down to the 12th Annual Falling Cow Country Wine Festival at Lake Chelan Winery on Saturday, June 15th! We’ve got tons of fun for the whole family including plenty of kids activities, crafts, and a special raffle for both kids and adults. Also enjoy live music & dancing, photo booth fun, snacks, games and activities galore! The Tasting Room will be open for tastings, so don’t worry about gettin’ thirsty. When you work up an appetite, grab a table at the BBQ in the Vineyard. If you come for no other reason then to see Helicopter Dale and his parachute cows, you won’t be disappointed!
- Everyone 13+ must have a button to enter the event. Receipts will not be accepted and we won’t be able to look it up in our records. Thank you for understanding!
- Commemorative entry button includes kids activities, logo wine tumbler, raffle ticket, yard games, live music.
- Food available for purchase at the BBQ in the Vineyard restaurant. Wine available for purchase at the tasting bar and event bars throughout the event.
- Button sales are non-refundable. Turns out you can’t make it? Give yours to a friend or family member!
- Buttons purchased online will be available at the tasting bar between Monday, June 10th and Friday, June 14th. The day of the event, buttons will be available at the Will-Call line when the doors open.